Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Promise To Try"

This summer is already almost half way over. Damn.

Well here is my solemn oath to myself:

"You will not spend another moment worrying over some nuggah.
You will be happy all by your damn self.
You will not allow others to control your emotional state.
You will enjoy every day more than the last.
You will live, love, and laugh like today is your last."


And it all started yesterday, so if you don't hear from me, just know I'm out enjoying life and all it has to offer.
I'm not stressing, you shouldn't either.
As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure you're not. Lol

Gawd, I thought this was MY BLOG, so why do I still feel like I need to be cryptic? I guess because I found out certain people be reading it on the "schneak" tip. Lol
Well let me amend the oath:

"You will speak your mind in your fucking blog because it's YOUR fucking blog!"


Starting now: The head wasn't all that, so stop telling people I am sprung, and tend to your "girlfriend". And don't act like people don't tell me things, some of your closest homies are more loyal to me. Remember that B.

Ahhh, that felt good. More later perhaps, and I'm going out with the chicklets today so maybe some pictures later.

Ciao my loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. whack head ftl.
But I like that oath you made, I think Imma have to jack it (I will amend it a bit, of course).