Thursday, June 12, 2008

she's so hood...


i was talkin' to my homeboy about my relationship with my mom,
and it was really making me appreciate her and all she's done for me.
she's just real, and she tells it like it is,
and thats the reason she's one of my best friends.
i can tell her anything and she doesn't judge me,
and if i ask for advice she's gonna tell me straight up how she sees it.
she understands the things about me that most don't.


kanye said it best:

"if you admire someone you should go ahead and tell em,
people never get the flowers while they can still smell em."

i need her to know before she leaves this planet, that without a doubt,
she has raised a strong, self-reliant, and intelligent woman,
and i appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work it took to do so.
i love you ma!

1 comment: