Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Booty Meat & Other Non-Vegetarian Dishes.

OK, question: What are men's fascinations with asses & big ol' breasteses all about? I swear I've wondered this for the longest time. I mean what is the big deal?! Essentially, breasts are just feed bags for babies and ass cheeks, as far as I can tell, are just meant to protect our booty holes from unwanted objects. Yet men will pay women ridiculous amounts of attention just for having either set out.

Now I have had boobs since the age of 11, and it has always amazed me how immediate the attention was. I didn't even get to wear a training bra. I went straight from the bench to the majors, and since then, yes since the age of 11, guys will seriously talk directly to my breasts, with no hesitation. Now I will admit, sometimes I let "the ladies" roam a little more freely, and I know what the hell I'm doing when I do, but the response I get is really what has always been mind boggling to me. Why are boobs so attractive to men? Somehow two sacks of fat hanging off a chest cause some men to lose their ever loving minds. Men, an explanation in the comments would be appreciated.

And don't even get me started on asses, the strangest fascination of all. I am not the owner of a big ol' donkey booty [shoutout to CubanaLust] but I hold my own in the ass department. But some men would sell their souls for a chick with an old cornfed, Kitoy, Buffy the Body type ass. I guess my biggest question regarding the love of asses, is how they can be so atractive when you know their full functionality and all the disgusting operations they are capable of? Farts, shits, hemmorhoids... need I say more? It's an ASS gentlemen! All the things your ass does, her's does too. Yep, even that. But I digress.

I think my biggest issue here is that there is nothing on a man for me to oggle at publicly so it can atleast be fair. He's staring at my boobs, I'm staring at his [insert random thing for me to oggle at here], it's an even exchange. But there is no such luck.

Anyway, I'm really curious about this, so if anyone can shed some light on the topic I'd truly appreciate it. And now I think I'll go finish my reading for tonight.

Later Alligators,
Neek

3 comments:

Lorenzo. said...

You know you don't read.

But um, the woman's body is art, like a curvaceous statue...and aside from the hips and sexual organs...the tits and ass are what makes a woman, a woman.
I'm not really into asses like that, that aint for me...but tits are like beautiful lol!
I dunno how to describe it, they just..are.

Lee said...

LMAO @ that title.
I know you're not asking all that with those bazookas sitting on your chest.

But I don't think men even know why they are attracted to them. Maybe it's just the fact that they don't have them. Shit who knows.

Curtiz said...

u just mad you aint got no ass. lol