Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thee Audience is Listening.

Big changes are coming soon.
I've got soooo many things in the works, it's ridiculous.
Just pray for me & keep those fingers crossed.
Last night I got a call that could change my life.
Maybe all my random writing and singing is finally going to be more than just a passion.
Maybe it could become, dare I say it: A career? A way out? My big chance?

Crazier things have happened, and one thing I know for sure,
my mama said when opportunity knocks you sure as hell better open that door and let it in.

So my door is wide open & I gotta make it happen.

4 comments:

Namond said...

make it happen captain. you know i got you.

Lorenzo. said...

And your ass wanted to be a back up singer?
man...you better back up.

I know you can do this.

Anonymous said...

=] do what you have to do hun... mama ReyRey is behind you...

Lee said...

My butta's gonna be a starrr!
I been told you your songs are the shit. Who are the 5 best songwriters of all time? Shaneka. Shaneka. Shaneka, Shaneka, Shaneka! Because you spit hot fire! Lmao Love you cow!