Monday, November 3, 2008

Me Time

I am truly learning to enjoy my own company. To the point where I really have no desire to be around other people. I think I depend on other people to entertain me a little too much. Right now I am quite content sitting here writing songs, sipping on some tea, and watching "Crooklyn" for the 3rd time today, lol.

Speaking of writing songs my big homie Shane has a video in the works for his song "Single Niggas". I can't wait to see it. And if you haven't heard the song check out Lorenzo's blog to hear it. Lmao

3 comments:

Lorenzo. said...

Lol man, i talk to myself in my own company, i'm going crazy i swear.
Crooklyn really is a great movie though.


And word Shane is about to produce a video? Awlll man, i cannot wait, it's gonna be great i can feel it in my boness.

Marquece said...

"red, red, pees in the bed!" LMAO

Lee said...

"Single Niggas" though? :|
-smh just imagining that shit-