Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cheese Knives.

Do you wanna know what I was doing at 4am this morning?
I was laughing until my abs ached, talking to Lorenzo about farts.
Thats right, I said farts. Lol
I don't remember how the conversation turned to that subject, but I do know that I requested that he Google "fart facts" and he began to read me some of the most hilarious shit I'd heard in quite some time.
I swear, no matter how old I get, that topic will always cause me to laugh until tears fall down my face. It's like everyone has had some kind of bad experience with gas, whether it be their own or someone elses, and they all are hilarious when recounted aloud. We went on for almost an hour talking about the facts he found and bad but hilarious experiences we had all revolving around gas.

Just typing this I feel like a weirdo, but I don't really care, lol.
The shit was funny. So thank you Renz for a hilarious and entertaining night.

1 comment:

Lorenzo. said...

Honestly? Who woulda thought that topic would reduce us to tears? Lol man, i haven't laughed that much in like maybe 4 months. We helped each other naynay, so thank you for that we needed it. :]