Sunday, October 12, 2008

Played.

Apparently, I'm not worthy of even a "hi" anymore.
And just last week you were in love with me.

Interesting.

I feel dumb and overall played.
I'm trying not to trip, to just act like maybe it's just some accidental thing,
but when phone calls and messages go ignored for days there is no accident involved.
It means he didn't give a fuck enough to even attempt to contact me on his own, even if he, for some unexplainable reason, couldn't receive any of my calls he still didn't think about me to the point where he felt the need to contact me.

And I can't even think of one reason why this is happening. I don't know why, but I feel like if I could pinpoint something I did or some event that transpired that led us here I'd be ok. But I'm coming up blank.

It fucking hurts and I'm pissed.

But I'll get over it.
I have to. Right?

Everybody was right. They said when I finally fell I was gonna fall hard, and the shit was gonna hurt. I swear to God I wish they were wrong.

So for now I'm gonna let John Mayer keep talking to my soul and hope these tears are a good sign that healing is on the way.

On repeat...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww sorry hun.

I don't know what to tell you dear.

Depending on how long you have known him it might be a personal thing that is going on with him that he can't talk to you about or does not feel like talking to anyone.

Then it could be him being a total ass. But that is the last assumption I would conclude with.

♥ Judy M. ; said...

Aww. =[
Idk. I was gettin that treatment or whatever. But maybe it was his phone, just like in my friend's case.
I called him and shit really didnt ring. lol.
I had to make sure so i called him when he was sittin next to me.
=/
itll get better.