Friday, October 17, 2008

You don't know my struggle...

...and you never will.
Please don't think you know what I've gone thru.
Please don't assume shit is just pristine and perfect around here.
Please know my struggle is my own,
and there is no need for me to compare mine to anyone elses.
I don't need to prove my worth thru how hard I came up.
Some things you'd rather not talk about.
What the fuck for?
It doesn't bring people back,
it doesn't take away scars,
it doesn't undo the past.
The difference between me and you:
I push through, fuck venting about shit in my life I can't control.
Fuck talking about it over and over and never making changes.
Fuck staying stagnant while worrying so much about what you think someone might be saying about you.
You've only ever seen what I've allowed you to, but please don't ever get shit twisted.

1 comment:

Marquece said...

Ok Young Hov. hahaha
Neekye ova there feeling it.